Monday, August 13, 2007

Why The Existence re-emerged ?

Assalamualaikum,

The Existence. This blog has actually emerged 2 years ago. But nothing has been posted since. I have a lot of reasons to that. By and large, they are associated with the peak time of my study. I am still in my peak time of study. I guess, there will never be a slow time for me be it during my study and post study. So, i decided to let my interests walk parallel with my core work. After all, I need a channel for me to learn about myself, through myself.

The Existence is all about contributing. Now I feel the need to contribute aggressively. I've found that the only way to learn about myself is through contributing. I noticed that by contributing I can challenge the enemy in me. I only have 30-40 years left to contribute. I have to ensure that every minute is spent with contributing.

I am indebted to many people of great history. Prophet Muhamad (s.a.w) is always one of them. Prophet's way of life has always challenged my principles. I envy the Sahabats because they got to know every answer to every big problems in their life because Prophet was with them. Yes, today, we have the clerics, but sometimes their answers did not satisfy me. Although I always have the choice to believe in so many faith, I asked God to always and always show me the right path.

A contribution can takes in many forms. My main way is to be an example to others. I believe, every each of us has what they call as 'aura'. I will use my little positive aura to contribute to others. I want to share the positivity in me with others. And I hope, others will share theirs with me.

Salam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ema, welcome back!

keep on bloggin' sis :-)

5 - Ema ke Istanbul “Histoury 2019" [Jalan Jalan Istanbul] - Bahagian 5 - Oh, rindunya pada Baginda!

Bahagian 1 - Dari impian dan minat  Bahagian 2 - Dari KL ke Istanbul  Bahagian 3 - “Mommy, mamak ada ke kat Istanbul?” Bahagian 4 - Hati yan...