Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sesungguhnya - Raihan

The truth is my heart yearns for Your love
The truth is my soul misses You

But why is that Love not coming ?
and why is that yearn not blooming ?
If I were to gather all the pearls in the seas
and water it with the rains from all the seven skies
The Love will yet to come and the yearn is yet to bloom
I tried presenting to you my lord, a gift
A gift that may not be valuable
I tried watering it hoping it will shine and bloom
Even if its not dwelled from the lake of Kautsar
And I hope for nothing, except your Rahmah (Blessings) and sympathy
For you, Ya Allah!

Oh God, present me with the love for you.
Oh God, grant me with all yearnings for you.

So I shall know my gratitude lies only for you.

No comments:

5 - Ema ke Istanbul “Histoury 2019" [Jalan Jalan Istanbul] - Bahagian 5 - Oh, rindunya pada Baginda!

Bahagian 1 - Dari impian dan minat  Bahagian 2 - Dari KL ke Istanbul  Bahagian 3 - “Mommy, mamak ada ke kat Istanbul?” Bahagian 4 - Hati yan...