Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Minyak Naik & the most powerful Economist

Many have asked about my opinion on the oil price, particularly in Malaysia.My answer is simple 'as expected'.

I've received many emails bombarding the government over its decision to increase the price. Among them, asking the government to sell Proton, ask more from Petronas to subsidize and many other ridiculous suggestions that I deemed they are from selfish writers.

I've stopped rambling on politics in this blog. And I will not play the game of amarah led by the selfish writers anymore.

I've tried to make sense out of oil price hike in Malaysia. I dug all economic senses but the reasons for world's oil price, seems to me, leading me back to focus on God's act.

People may view 'God's act' as an escapism to the unanswered problems. But, I believe the answer to problems lies in Allah.

Allah is talking to Malaysians through the hike in oil price.

While many turn to Allah 'Ya Allah, how can I live with condition like this ?' Many forgot the concept of 'rezeki yang berkat'. We forgot that Allah is the One who gives us rezeki, who determine whether our rezeki is berkat. We are too focus on the face value of economics concept created by kafirun that we forgot that the underlying truth of economic explanation lies in Allah's power. We indirectly undermine Allah's power that can outweigh any economic risk that we are experiencing.

We forgot that Allah is the most powerful economist. We forgot that Allah who give barakah to our rezeki despite 10 children that we have, despite how poor our parents are, despite how 'sesak' we are in time of needs. We forgot that Allah had granted us life value equivalent to infinity when we actually had only RM10 in our pocket.

Again, we forgot that Allah can make our 'wealth' flows like Nile River even at time of inflation.

I believe, It is time we turn back and ask this powerful Economist to help us, for world is nearing to its end. And, I believe, Allah wants us to realize that 'material' is not similar to 'wealth'.

5 - Ema ke Istanbul “Histoury 2019" [Jalan Jalan Istanbul] - Bahagian 5 - Oh, rindunya pada Baginda!

Bahagian 1 - Dari impian dan minat  Bahagian 2 - Dari KL ke Istanbul  Bahagian 3 - “Mommy, mamak ada ke kat Istanbul?” Bahagian 4 - Hati yan...